The Pasifika Medical Association in partnership with the Ministry of Health Niue, presents Conference 2019 Niue – The Rising Tide which will be held at the Scenic Matavai Resort in Niue. Conference dates are 24 – 27 September 2019.
Our Key Themes are:
- Responding to the rising effects of Climate Change
- Turning ripples into Waves; Sharing new approaches to Workforce development
- Navigating the future toward positive Mental Health
- Turning the tide on Non-Communicable Diseases
To help you plan and organise for your visit to the beautiful islands of Niue, please click here to access information from the Ministry of Tourism.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS NOW OPEN!!
SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT HERE
Submissions close on the 1 July 2019.
- 6 May – Call for Abstracts
- 14 May – Conference Registration Open
- 1 July – Abstracts Close
- 16 Sept – Conference Registration Close
- 23 – 24 Sept – Pasifika Study Group Workshop
- 24 Sept – Ministry of Health Evening Event
- 25 Sept – Formal Opening of Conference
- 25 Sept – PMA Cocktail Event
- 26 Sept – Final Day of Conference
- 26 Sept – PMA Awards Dinner